Changing weather got your throat feeling a little scratchy?
Heres what I do as soon as winter sickness symptoms appear...
1. Take an on Guard Plus soft-gel every 3-4 hours
2. Diffuse some Breathe, on Guard or other immune-boosting blends
3. Carry around On Guard throat drops for discomfort, annoying tickles in the throat and an extra layer of protection in "germy" situations like grocery stores or waiting rooms
4. Drink all the tea (water is good too, of course) - i like to mix it up with herbal teas and raw ingredients like ginger, garlic and lemon in hot water - always served with raw local honey.
5. Ditch the processed sugar and inflammatory foods (dairy, refined grain, fried food, artificial colors/flavors/sweeteners, saturated fats, etc) to make sure my body only has to focus on fighting one thing at a time.
6. Make a throat spray. This spray can bring relief from irritating drainage or dryness:
8 drops On Guard
8 drops Lemon
1 drop Clove
4 drops Peppermint
1 drop Oregano
2 drops Frankincense
Fill the rest of the 1 oz. glass spray bottle with water. Shake and Use 3-5 sprays at a time as needed.